Kanaloa Tiki | Hawaii Museum Replica 40" (Stained)
Couldn't load pickup availability
This 40-inch tall dark oak stained statue is a replica of the Tiki God Kanaloa, found in the Hawaii Museum. Crafted from a solid piece of monkey pod wood, it features intricate details and represents the god of the ocean, fishing, and magic. As one of the four major Tiki Gods in Hawaiian culture, Kanaloa holds significant importance and symbolism.
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Traditional Kanaloa Tiki: God of Hope and Faith, Cleansing Tiki of Fresh Water, Fishing, Ocean and Abundance
- Material: Monkey Pod Wood
- Stain: Dark Oak (PPG)
- Approximate Size: 40 inches tall by 11 inches wide by 7-1/4 inches deep
- This Tiki was carved with great attention to details
- Hand carved and waxed
This is a beautiful piece of art! For more information about Tiki Gods of Hawaii go to our About Tiki Gods Page.