Octopus (He'e) Carving | Sea Life 40"
A beautiful hand carved wooden Octopus carving featuring two He'e (Octopus in the Hawaiian Islands) and a Fish. Octopus also known as He'e or Tako in Hawai'i. He'e is known to be associated with Tiki God Kanaloa (God of the Ocean). He'e also has many meanings like slip away, surf or flee.
This beautiful piece of art stands approximately 40 inches tall and 12 inches wide and carved out of monkey pod wood.
- Hand Carved Hawaiian Octopus (He'e)
- Material: Monkey Pod (Acacia Koa) Wood
- Approximate Size: 40" tall by 12" wide
- Hawaiian Octopus also known as He'e or Tako (Good Eats)
- Finish: Hand waxed and oiled
Beautiful piece of art for that Octopus or Sea Life lovers and/or collectors. Great display for the office.