Kanaloa | Museum Replica 39"
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hawaii Museum replica Temple Image representing Tiki God Kanaloa that measures 39 inches. Carved out of a solid piece of premium monkey pod wood with great details. Kanaloa is known as the Tiki of the ocean and fishing. Kanaloa is one of the 4 major Tiki Gods in Hawaii.
This is a classical Kona-Style image. Kona Style faces dominated by snarling mouths and extended nostrils with the parallel carved lines representing the beards.
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Traditional Kanaloa Tiki: God of Hope and Faith, Cleansing Tiki of Fresh Water, Fishing, Ocean and Abundance
- Material: Monkey Pod Wood
- Approximate Size: 39 inches tall by 6 inches wide by 5 inches deep
- This Tiki was carved with great attention to details
- Hand carved and waxed
This is a beautiful piece of art! For more information about Tiki Gods of Hawaii go to our About Tiki Gods Page.
I thought I already had my best tiki. Now this one is my best! It’s so beautiful for a tiki. It’s even better than I expected! And I’m rather picky. A little on the expensive side, but it’s worth it.......and it’ll last forever.