Kanaloa Tiki | Hawaii Museum Replica 20"
Hawaii Museum replica Temple Image representing Tiki God Kanaloa that measures approximately 20 inches tall by 4-3/4 inches wide. Carved out of a solid piece of monkey pod wood with great details. Kanaloa is known as the Tiki of the ocean and fishing. Kanaloa is one of the 4 major Tiki Gods in Hawaii. Kanaloa is also known for god of teaching magic.
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Traditional Kanaloa Tiki: God of Hope and Faith, Cleansing Tiki of Fresh Water, Fishing, Ocean and Abundance
- Material: Monkey Pod Wood
- Approximate Size: 20 inches tall by 4-3/4 inches wide by 4 inches deep
- This Tiki was carved with great attention to details
- Hand carved and waxed
This is a beautiful piece of art! For more information about Tiki Gods of Hawaii go to our About Tiki Gods Page.