Ku | Traditional Hawaiian Tiki 40" (Stained)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Here is a beautiful stained tiki that measures 40 inches tall and represents Hawaii Tiki God KU. Carved from a single solid piece of acacia koa wood (Also known as Saman/Raintree) with great detail and care. Have 4 different stains to pick from. Ku is known as the tiki of strength, warrior, family, sunrise and good crop. Ku is one of the four major Hawaiian Tiki God. For more information about Tiki Gods of Hawaii please visit our About Tiki Gods page: CLICK HERE
Makana Hut has a choice of 4 different stained KU Tikis. Kona Brown, Bombay Mahogany, Red Mahogany and Brown Mahogany.
KU represents both negative and positive aspects. He stands for that which is upright and erect. He represents war, fishing, farming and the deep forest. He is the 'ihe (spear), the god of war who takes life away and the who brings forth life from the earth (Bishop Museum, Honolulu)
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Approximate Size: 40 inches tall by 9-3/4 inches wide by 4-1/2 inches deep
- Traditional KU Tiki: strength, warrior, good crop and family
- Material: Solid Wood
- Finishes: Kona Brown, Bombay Mahogany, Red Mahogany and Brown Mahogany.
- This is a beautiful piece of art! This Tiki was carved with great attention to details
- Hand waxed and polished before sending out.
Each of our Tikis varies in color and wood grain. If you have certain preferences or coloring please call or email (email@example.com) so we can discuss what is best match for you.