Kuka'ilimoku | Hawaii Museum Tiki 40"
This beautiful hand carved Kuka Ilimoku measuring 40 inches, made out of a single solid piece of monkey pod wood. Personal God of King Kamehameha The Great. Kamehameha gave this god credit for his success in uniting the islands of Hawai’i into one Kingdom.
Kamehameha established his personal God as Ku-Ka'ili-moku, as the principal deity of the kingdom and dedicated the temples (Kona District in late 1700's) in honor of this Tiki God.
- Tiki: Premium Kuka'ilimoku - God of Kamehameha
- Material: Premium Monkey Pod (Also known as Saman/Raintree)
- Finish: Natural
- Hand Carved and waxed
- Approximate Size: 40 inches till by 11-1/2 inches wide by 5-1/2 inches deep
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Tikis varies in color and wood grain. If have any questions please call/email