Kanaloa | Hawaii Museum Replica 12"
Hawaii Museum replica Temple Image representing Tiki (Ki'i) God Kanaloa that measures 12 inches. Carved out of a solid piece of wood with great details. Kanaloa is known as the Tiki of the ocean and fishing. God of Hope and Faith, Cleansing Tiki of fresh water. Kanaloa is one of the 4 major Tiki Gods in Hawaii.
This is a classical Kona-Style image. Kona Style faces dominated by snarling mouths and extended nostrils with the parallel carved lines representing the beards.
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Traditional Kanaloa Tiki: God of Hope and Faith, Cleansing Tiki of Fresh Water, Fishing, Ocean and Abundance
- Ki'i: Means Tiki in Hawaiian. There is no "T" in Hawaiian alphabet
- Material: Premium Wood
- Approximate Size: 12 inches tall by 3 inches wide by 2-1/2 inches deep
- This Tiki was carved with great attention to details
- Hand carved and waxed