Kanaloa | Museum Replica 12" (Stained)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hawaii Museum replica Temple Image representing Tiki God Kanaloa that measures 12 inches and is stained in a beautiful Mahogany. Carved out of a solid piece of wood with great details. Kanaloa is known as the Tiki of the ocean and fishing. God of Hope and Faith, Cleansing Tiki of fresh water. Kanaloa is one of the 4 major Tiki Gods in Hawaii.
This is a classical Kona-Style image. Kona Style faces dominated by snarling mouths and extended nostrils with the parallel carved lines representing the beards.
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Traditional Kanaloa Tiki: God of Hope and Faith, Cleansing Tiki of Fresh Water, Fishing, Ocean and Abundance
- Material: Premium Wood
- Finish: Bombay Mahogany Stain
- Approximate Size: 12 inches tall by 3-3/4 inches wide by 2-1/2 inches deep
- This Tiki was carved with great attention to details
- Hand carved and waxed
This is a beautiful piece of art! For more information about Tiki Gods of Hawaii go to our About Tiki Gods Page.
I haven't open the package, as it is a Christmas Gift for my son. I love your products, they are so well crafted, and beautifully done.
Nothing but praise for this Hawaiian idol, so well made absolutely beautiful, thank you so much Makana Hut, regards Dean.