Kanaloa | Museum Replica 20"
Hawaii Museum replica Temple Image representing Tiki God Kanaloa that measures 20 inches. Carved out of a solid piece of monkey pod wood with great details. Kanaloa is known as the Tiki of the ocean and fishing. Kanaloa is one of the 4 major Tiki Gods in Hawaii.
This is a classical Kona-Style image. Kona Style faces dominated by snarling mouths and extended nostrils with the parallel carved lines representing the beards.
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Traditional Kanaloa Tiki: God of Hope and Faith, Cleansing Tiki of Fresh Water, Fishing, Ocean and Abundance
- Material: Monkey Pod Wood
- Approximate Size: 20 inches tall by 4 inches wide by 3 inches deep
- This Tiki was carved with great attention to details
- Hand carved and waxed
This is a beautiful piece of art! For more information about Tiki Gods of Hawaii go to our About Tiki Gods Page.