Kanaloa Tiki | Hawaii Museum Replica 40" (Mahogany)
Hawaii Museum replica Temple Image representing Tiki God Kanaloa that measures approximately 40 inches tall by 11 inches wide and is stained in a beautiful mahogany color. Carved out of a solid piece of monkey pod wood with great details. Kanaloa is known as the Tiki of the ocean and fishing. Kanaloa is one of the 4 major Tiki Gods in Hawaii. Kanaloa is also known for god of teaching magic.
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Traditional Kanaloa Tiki: God of Hope and Faith, Cleansing Tiki of Fresh Water, Fishing, Ocean and Abundance
- Material: Monkey Pod Wood
- Stain: Mahogany Red
- Weight: Around 55lbs
- Approximate Size: 40 inches tall by 11 inches wide by 7-1/4 inches deep
- This Tiki was carved with great attention to details
- Hand carved and waxed
This is a beautiful piece of art! For more information about Tiki Gods of Hawaii go to our About Tiki Gods Page.
The photos do not give it justice! Absolutely amazing! Super fast shipping! Extremely happy customer here! Thank you guys!