Ocean Temple Image | Hawaiian Museum 12"
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our Ocean and Fishing Temple Image, this Hawaii Museum replica represents Tiki God Kanaloa that measures 12 inches. Carved out of a solid piece of wood with great details. Kanaloa is known as the Tiki of the ocean and fishing. Kanaloa is one of the 4 major Tiki Gods in Hawaii.
This is a classical Kona-Style image. Kona Style faces dominated by snarling mouths and extended nostrils with the parallel carved lines representing the beards.
- ORIGINAL: Hawaii Museum, Hawaii
- Traditional Kanaloa Tiki: God of Fishing, Ocean and Abundance
- Material: Premium Monkey Pod Wood
- Approximate Size: 12 inches tall by 3-3/4 inches wide by 3 inches deep
- This Tiki was carved with great attention to details
- Hand carved and waxed
This is a beautiful piece of art! For more information about Tiki Gods of Hawaii go to our About Tiki Gods Page.
It looks wonderful where I have placed it in my house. The real wood and color/ stain is perfect! I thought it was going to be more cylindrical in cross section, but it still works-out because its' back is facing a wall anyway. It's overall great! Thanks.